Management system and business processes
As companies grow, their corporate culture and management style change. At one point, delegation of responsibility and formalization of relationships across business units become a necessity. Organizational structure, functions, and KPIs should support these processes.
Nevertheless, organizational changes often do not keep up with the continuing growth. Conflicts appear, which inevitably lead to missed deadlines. It is important to understand the need in formalization of business processes early on, launch respective initiatives and ensure communication with employees to help them adapt to organizational changes.
Our firm offers comprehensive support at all stages of company lifecycle, including implementation of the suggested recommendations. The SBS Consulting team includes certified specialists in the field of business process reengineering. Among the tools of business modeling in the project work, there is the system Business Studio . We have extensive experience in the following types of projects:
- Multipurpose improvement of management system for managerial, financial and legal line
- Holding’s type and Corporate center’s role revision
- Development of organizational structure of Corporate center, structural divisions and business unites
- Optimization of business processes and responsibilities sharing
- Development of goals and key performance indicators system
- Development of functional business plans for structural divisions
- Development of production contracts for divisions’ and enterprises’ directors
- Determination of target number of staff (administrative and managerial, engineering and technical, specialists)
- Integration support